Saturday, November 19, 2011

Where to start...

I’m not quite sure how to start this, but I feel like we should get to know each other better. Hi, I’m Andrew Wilson. I’m currently studying at Central Michigan University and just another person looking for their place in the world and the meaning of life. Through this blog I truly hope to connect and inspire others through my experiences. I will cover *Aha’s!* and such, anything that is itching at my mind, and maybe even dabble into the current events. I’m really exciting to start building a fan base, and really hope I can do some good in this crazy world we’re all surviving in.
AeW
Afterthefact:
I finish my first post, and am pleased with the outcome. In satisfaction I went to drink my Gatorade and, well, red liquid found the hold in my mouth and went all over my white thermal! Just such luck, but no sense in getting upset. No crying over spilled milk, right?
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment